Monday, April 2, 2012

Second Project commence

A cruddy screenshot of my creature for this last senior project. Does he look familiar?


Likely not, but these guys snoop around my portfolio. I'm struggling with topology here, too many X-shaped wires. Argh, wireframes are supposed to follow contours, yes. I'm usually so quick with drawing anatomy, but forcing myself to align each muscle and bone to a specific point feels constricting. Which muscle should be accented? Should this joint have this topology? Erh, more research tomorrow.

Regardless, I'm enthusiastic about this little guy, even rigging his crazy claws and mouth (they have tiny lips but HUGE mouths). So excite.

-Kez

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see that you are bringing this creature into the 3D realm, I love its design in all of your drawings.

    I'm sure the more you work at it, you will get the structure the way you like.

    ReplyDelete