Monday, December 7, 2020

K. Kezrek Laczin - Concept Artist

- ARTSTATION PORTFOLIO -

- DEMON'S SOULS - CREATURE & BOSS CONCEPT ART -

SKELETONS

FLAMELURKER

DRAGON GOD

STORM KING



A couple years back, Bluepoint Games asked me to work on their unannounced project as a concept artist. What started as a 3 month contract ended up as 9 months of making the most significant artworks I've painted to date. It was a huge honor and pleasure working with the Bluepoint team, and an absolute privilege to work on a property as classic and beloved by fans worldwide as Demon's Souls.

Enjoy the game - and at the hands and teeth of these monsters, may your deaths be legendary!

If you are a company or project looking for a concept artist, feel free to contact me at kezrek@gmail.com. I'm currently seeking out contracts or full time concept work. Whether you need creatures, space ships, or horrors beyond imagine- I'll be there to make them a reality.

Cheers,
-Kez

No comments:

Post a Comment